Asset Verification Coordinator
Gaming Capital Group (GCG) is looking for an experienced Gaming Industry individual to join our team as an Asset Verification Auditor. This position will be responsible for communicating and working with internal employees and casino staff to audit and verify all gaming equipment operated and maintained by GCG Choctaw Operations. Major responsibilities include the following:
- Verify game data has been optioned correctly from existing data submitted at time of install.
- Report critical discrepancies with GCG Regional Manager and/or GCG Director of Performance to resolve issues by database correction or game re-optioning.
- Maintain data to insure any unfinished casino work is revisited and verification process is completed at later time.
- Report game malfunctions hindering verification process for repair and verification when completed.
- Track moves and updates for verifications and audits; updating of database.
- Locate and research game Par sheets as needed to assist in verification process.
- Communicate with internal staff regarding items needed for database game completion.
- Update floor maps as needed and necessary.
- Communicate and work with Casino staff to allow verification of games with minimal impact to Casino operations and patron gameplay.
- Travel to various casinos as needed.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- Strong Computer skills to include AutoCAD highly preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and able to work well under pressure.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work overtime when needed.
- Previous Gaming Industry experience and knowledge of casino games required.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, a review of your background investigation, and if applicable, the approval of any necessary tribal gaming license, granted by their respective gaming commission.