Electronic Game Technician
Gaming Capital Group (GCG) is looking for an Electronic Game Technician to join our growing company. This position will be responsible for all aspects of game maintenance and service for games operated by GCG at the Riverwind and/or Newcastle Casino. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparation and installation of all gaming equipment
- Perform preventive maintenance, conversions, set options and repair games in a field environment
- Maintain accurate inventory of all parts issued and used
- Properly document repairs and follow preventive maintenance schedule
- Perform all tasks with little supervision
- Perform installation of secure communications
- Gather data and follow-up on any problems or outstanding issues
- Read and translate schematic diagrams
- Troubleshoot problems for customers and other on-site technicians
- Perform pre-site inspections
- Provide some supervision while mentoring junior technicians
- Perform conversion projects
- Assist our Customers in resolving customer disputes and perform jackpot verifications
- Successfully interface with customers on installations and service activities
- Educate customers and players of basic game functionality
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- High School diploma or equivalent, required
- 2+ years of electronic gaming experience, preferred
- Tech bench experience would be a plus
- Training in repair of electrical and/or computer experience required
You must be able to work a flexible schedule and will be expected to work at least five days/nights per week, as well as some weekend hours. Your supervisor will prepare a work schedule for you in advance. Please understand we will have many occasions when installations and emergencies will require additional hours beyond your standard work hours.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, a review of your background investigation, and if applicable, the approval of any necessary tribal gaming license, granted by their respective gaming commission.