Game Prep Technician
Gaming Capital Group (GCG), a leading vendor in the gaming industry, is looking for a Game Prep Technician to join our growing company. This position will be responsible for electronic game preparation, making necessary deliveries to GCG’s various locations, and assisting GCG’s field services team as needed. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing for impending casino floor projects on an as need basis, which includes but not limited to cleaning games; attaching bases; removing and preparing cash boxes; installing player tracking systems, locks, and toppers; changing candles; and storage preparation
- Delivering and unloading any necessary equipment and parts to GCG’s various locations on an as need basis, dependent upon scheduled casino floor projects, as well as any unscheduled projects or emergency events
- Assisting GCG’s field service technicians with any electronic game preparation needed before said game’s programming commences on an as need basis, including but not limited to unloading, positioning, and setting the games; running power cords; connecting the games to any necessary networks; bolting game bases; and connecting banks to the main power switch
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- High school degree or equivalent required
- One year or more of electronic gaming experience preferred
- Must be willing and able to travel
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must be able to operate a fork lift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, a review of your background investigation, and if applicable, the approval of any necessary tribal gaming license, granted by their respective gaming commission.