The Chickasaw Nation
- The Chickasaw Nation, led by Governor Bill Anoatubby, has been a client of GCG since GCG’s inception. They represent a majority of our business and we are very proud that our company has created such an awesome partnership. GCG has helped finance many of the Chickasaw Nation’s casino projects and we continue to grow together.
- The Chickasaw Nation has 18 casinos in total, including Winstar World Casino, the world’s largest casino located in Thackerville, Oklahoma.
Global Gaming Solutions
- Global Gaming Solutions (GGS) is a great customer of GCG.
- GGS owns Remington Park Racing & Casino in Oklahoma City, OK and owns a significant stake of Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie, TX.
Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
- The Choctaw Nation, led by Chief Gary Batton, continues to have a thriving relationship with GCG. The Choctaw Casinos continue to grow and you will find each have their own unique experience.
- The Choctaw Nation has 20 casinos in total, its largest is located in Durant, Oklahoma.
Pawnee Nation of Oklahoma
- The Pawnee Tribal Development Corporation (PTDC), the economic Development arm of the Pawnee Nation, is a great customer to GCG.
- The PTDC owns and operates Stonewolf Casino & Grill, Stonewolf Travel Plaza and the Trading Post Casino, both located in Pawnee, Oklahoma.
Wyandotte Nation of Oklahoma
- The Wyandotte Nation of Oklahoma, led by Chief Billy Friend, is a great customer of GCG.
- The Wyandotte Nation operates 3 gaming facilities. Wyandotte Casino and Lucky Turtle Casino in Wyandotte, Oklahoma. The Nation also operates 7th Street Casino in downtown Kansas City, KS.
The St. Croix Indians of Wisconsin
- The St. Croix Indians of Wisconsin, led by Chairman Lewis Taylor, is an awesome customer to GCG.
- The St. Croix Indians of Wisconsin operate 3 gaming facilities. St Croix Casino Turtle Lake, Danbury and the Hertle Express.
Muskogee (Creek) Nation of Oklahoma
- The Muskogee (Creek) Nation operates 9 casinos. The Nation’s largest casino, RiverSpirit/Margaritaville Casino in Tulsa has over 2800 electronic gaming machines.
The Comanche Nation of Oklahoma
- The Comanche Nation operate 5 gaming facilities. Comanche Nation Casino, Comanche Red River, Spur, Star and Travel Plaza.
The Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma
- The Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma is newest customer of GCG.
- The Cherokee Nation operate 9 gaming facilities. Tulsa HardRock, the Nation’s flagship property has over 2300 electronic gaming devices.