Preventative Maintenance Technician
Gaming Capital Group is looking a Preventative Maintenance (PM) Technician to join our growing company. The (PM) Technician will be responsible for internal and external cleaning of games, as well as overall cosmetic appearance & minor game maintenance for all games operated by Gaming Capital Group at the Riverwind Casino. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Perform preventive maintenance on games in the field environment
- Maintain accurate inventory of all parts issued and used
- Properly document repairs, and follow preventive maintenance schedule
- Perform all tasks with little supervision
- Gather data and follow-up on any problems or outstanding issues
- Drive company car between casino locations.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent, preferred
- 1 year work experience in a casino, preferred
- Attention to detail, required
- Must be able to travel
- Excellent communication skills required, verbal and non-verbal
You will be expected to work at least five days per week, including some “swing shift” hours as well as some weekend hours. Your supervisor will prepare a work schedule for you in advance. Please understand we will have many occasions when installations and emergencies will require additional hours beyond your standard work hours.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, a review of your background investigation, and if applicable, the approval of any necessary tribal gaming license, granted by their respective gaming commission.