Technical Project Coordinator
Corporate Office, Newcastle, OK
Gaming Capital Group (GCG) is looking for a dynamic person to join our team as a Technical Project Coordinator. This position will be responsible for assisting Game Performance Analyst(s) and producing CAD drawings. Major responsibilities include the following:
- Conduct field data verification as it relates to electronic gaming machines.
- Produce CAD drawings for new projects or relocation of games on the casino floor(s).
- Data entry and scrubbing of all projects for software/hardware accuracy and technical compatibility using GLI letters and PAR sheets for each game.
- Verifying all aspects of each project for mechanical functionality.
- In coordination with Compliance Dept., verifying that all applicable software has been submitted and approved for use within each jurisdiction.
- Verify physical components/parts of each project for completeness, accuracy, and mechanical compatibility.
- Prepare and order all new conversion orders. Review new game requests, and verify game build info of each machine with the MFG’s prior to assembly.
- Work with game manufacturers to resolve any technical issues with new game/conversion orders that arise from missing or incorrect items received.
- Testing of used games in house before they are installed
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Basic CAD knowledge a plus.
- 2+ year gaming industry / casino operations experience, preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced technical and product knowledge of casino games highly preferred.
- Ability to travel, with schedule determined by needs of the project.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, a review of your background investigation, and if applicable, the approval of any necessary tribal gaming license, granted by their respective gaming commission.