Marketing & Promotions Coordinator
Gaming Capital Group (GCG) is looking for a highly energetic & personable Marketing & Promotions Coordinator to join our growing company. They will be primarily responsible for coordination and managing of on-floor casino promotions to support business needs, working closely with Gaming Capital Group’s Game Performance & Project Team, as well as the current Promotions Coordinator and VP of Marketing & Customer Relations, to ensure the successful promotion of premium brand & first-to-market themes and cabinets. Specifically, they will be responsible for the following:
- Works directly with GCG’s Game Performance & Project Team, as well as current Promotions Coordinator and VP of Marketing and Customer Relations, to help create and coordinate promotional programs, ensuring all new games themes, cabinets, etc. are being promoted and merchandised on a regular consistent basis.
- Supports launches for premium brands and first-to-market titles.
- Works with casino marketing staff to develop and implement on-site casino promotions.
- Sends all marketing assets (artwork, media, promotional items) to casino marketing staff prior to installs and scheduled promotions.
- Creates promotional ads, direct mail, and materials for events when needed.
- Works closely with casino management and personnel to ensure all needs and requests are being addressed, establishing and maintaining a good working relationship.
This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- Marketing and / or Advertising Bachelor’s degree preferred; or in lieu of degrees, equivalent work experience will be considered.
- 1-3 years experience with Casino Events & Promotions department preferred.
- Graphic design experience preferred.
- Social Media experience preferred.
- Highly organized, with a keen sense of detail; self-motivated, working independently, as well as with others.
- Must have a flexible schedule; must be willing and able to travel.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, a review of your background investigation, and if applicable, the approval of any necessary tribal gaming license, granted by their respective gaming commission.