Gaming Capital Group (GCG), a leading vendor in the gaming industry, is looking for a dynamic person to join our team as a Warehouse Assistant. This person will be responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing casino games, parts, and products within GCG’s Warehouse. Specifically, you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to appropriate associates for processing.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for all employees.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wearing the proper safety equipment.
- This position is not limited to those duties listed in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced or deleted to meet business needs of the company.
- High school diploma or GED; three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen, a review of your background investigation, and if applicable, the approval of any necessary tribal gaming license, granted by their respective gaming commission.